ECO-FRIENDLY APARTMENTS IN MEMPHIS, TN
What does a National Green Building Standards (NGBS) Certification mean for you?
This is forward-thinking green and healthy initiatives incorporated into the building materials and building design to enhance and improve the quality of your Link Green lifestyle and footprint. Link Apartments Broad Ave will comply with the stringent requirements of the National Green Building Standard (NGBS) and upon construction completion will earn the prestigious NGBS Green Registered Silver Level. This Home Innovation Green Building Standard process involves compliance with multilevel inspections and mandatory green provisions throughout the entire construction process.
- Redevelopment of an urban fill site
- Insulation + HVAC systems maximize efficiency
- Drought-resistant landscaping without irrigation
- Low light pollution
- Reflective roof decreased urban heat
- Low-VOC paints and carpet
- Energy-efficient windows and lighting = lower electric bills
- Low-E Windows Keeps your windows temperature consistent
- High Performance ENERGY-STAR appliances
- On-site recycling
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- Low-flow faucets and shower heads lower water usage and savings in both water and energy
- Smoke-free Living